Hey Everyone!

My name is Brooklyn Wurm-Wertz,
I was born in Longview, WA, on June 14, 2000. For thew first few years of my life I lived in Castle Rock, WA, and when I was five years old I moved to Red Bluff, CA. I only lived in Red Bluff for two years and then ended up moving to Ridgefield, WA, where I lived until I was twelve years old. After my seventh grade I moved to Washougal, WA, where I lived until the summer after I graduated high school in 2018. I am 18 years old now and live in Longview, WA where I am attending Lower Columbia College. I have played sports my whole life mostly soccer, and through out high school I wrestled,
I got 4th in state at 140 pounds my senior year for wrestling.
While I'm attending LCC I'm also playing soccer for the college. GO RED DEVILS!! I started working my junior year of high school with Safeway, and I am still with the company. I have one sister, two brother and two step siblings. My parents are separated and I mostly lived my mom for my whole life. I am part Scottish, German, and Irish.

Some sports I like are wrestling and soccer. I like to watch most sports, but I enjoy watch wrestling and soccer the most. I like listening to a lot of different types of music, but I mostly listen to country and pop music. I like watching all the Marvel films, supernatural films, and Disney films. Some of my favorite movies are Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Dirty Dancing, Labyrinth, Mary Poppins, The Breakfast Club, and Almost Heroes. Some subjects and topics that interest me are art and talking about dogs.
My sister and mom inspire me in life. They are always there for me when I need them, and I always look up to them.

My short term goal is to get my AA from LCC. Then transfer to an university where I can study in the animal field. Where I would study to become either a dog trainer or a dog care taker. My long term goal in life is to someday work with animals. I want to open my own business one day. I would either open a doggy daycare or dog training business. I love animals and I also want to have at least three dogs when I get older. 





Comments